Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is this a spoiled dog or what...










Yep...he's out cold!










Not sure if its showing up well... but his head's propped up on a pillow.










Sleeping on his back... like a human.

He's not suppose to be on the couch...

but every night...

as soon as we go to bed...

I hear his little paws pitter-pattering across the wood floor...

straight for the couch.

UPDATED TO ADD:

I just wanted to add that when I viewed this post on my blog, I was able to click on the photo to see it larger. Well...what did I see? In the second and third photo, Max has one eye peeking open. Talk about a sneaky pup. He laid there as though he was still sleeping...so he wouldn't get in trouble.

I tell you...I swear I've seen this dog tiptoe before. Usually when he's playing with the cat...he'll tiptoe to sneak up on him. It reminds me of Scooby-Doo when he does it. Now I see he has the peeking ability too!

Gotta love'em!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Yep, that's a spoiled pooch. And I click on the picture and saw the peaking eye, too, which made me giggle. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

HeathahLee said...

Awww, he's so cute! Jonathan does stuff like that, too, and I can't get mad at him. Like the time he came bounding in our bedroom with a WHOLE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER in his mouth. A whole roll. Sound Man and I tried desperately to sound mad as we told him "NO!" but we just couldn't do it without laughing.

Btw, come to my blog to enter a giveaway! : )

Marci said...

Funny pics!