Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who's Camping Out at Our House?


I think this guy is permanently camped out at our house.

The girls have been sick for a week now. It started with Lauren, then Katelyn, and now Elizabeth. I feel like I should be walking around in one of those white contamination suits to protect myself. I just know I'm next.

I was the one last year who got the flu. I remember how miserable I felt. I swore that this year we would all be vaccinated. The girls had been vaccinated last year and they never did get sick. Next year...we will get the flu vaccination!!! This guy has already overstayed his welcome! And I don't want anymore visits from him!

1 comments:

HeathahLee said...

Bless their hearts, and yours too! I got the flu two years ago after our Women's Retreat...our whole cabin got it after one of the girls who came thought she was just having asthma problems. Nope, it was the flu! The sickest I've EVER been. Blech.