Friday, January 16, 2009

My Husband Rocks!




I found this idea on HeathahLee's blog about honoring our husbands. I think its a fantastic idea!

So I will start by saying that my husband rocks because he loves me and I know that he loves me. Through all the years together...along with all the extra baggage I've accumulated...he makes me feel like one hot mama! (country music anyone?)

On Katy Lin's blog she ask us to 1) list at least one thing your husband did or said in the past week that reminded you why you love him. He's been on vacation this week...which means he's been home all week. He's kept the fire going in our woodstove...which is a big deal because its been very cold this week and I hate messing with the woodstove. I love that he takes care of us!

2)Share a "Generous Wife Tip."
Recently, I ask Brad to list three things that would make him feel loved. His list was 1. keep the living room clean, 2. having clean laundry, and 3. "alone time" with each other at least once a week.
This list is simple enough for me to do and I know that it makes him happy, which also makes me happy.

My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feeds among the lilies.
Song of Solomon 2:16

1 comments:

HeathahLee said...

My Sound Man calls me "One Hot Momma", too! I love it, and I'm so glad he thinks of me that way!

Your husband's list sounds a lot like my husband's. Simple, but would mean so much to them!