Friday, January 16, 2009

My Husband Rocks! Questionnaire

1. Where did you meet? We meet at a billiards bar where he was working at the time. He had an amazing smile and I'd swear his eyes twinkled. I thought he was so attractive!

2. How long did you date before you were married?
1 1/2 years

3. What does he do that surprises you?
He loves me! Even when I'm mean and rotten!

4. What is your favorite quality of his?
I like that he's a people person. He seems to thrive around people. He's also very helpful to others...very giving.


5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I think it is his smile...although there are other features that I certainly enjoy looking at. What? Oh...of course I was talking about his beautiful blue eyes. What else would I be talking about?

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
No...not really.

7. What is his favorite food?
fried pork chops

8. What is his favorite sport?
soccer

9. When and where was your first kiss?
on the front porch after our first date...I had a rule about no kissing on the first date, but I figured rules were made to be broken! I was so into him...I knew right away that I wanted to be with him forever. May sound silly, but its the truth.

10. What do you like to do together?
anything and everything...just love each others company.

11. Do you have any children?
yes...three girls

12. Does he have a hidden talent?
Yep...he can make his tongue flip upside down. Weirdest thing I ever saw. Now my oldest daughter can do it too. Think that would qualify him for America's Got Talent?

13. Who said "I love you" first?
He did!


14. What is his favorite type of music?
rock


15. What do you admire most about him?
I love that he is a provider...he takes care of us. He has a job that he doesn't love and yet, each and every day, through extreme hot or cold weather, he gets up and goes to work to provide for his family.

16. Do you think he will read this?
probably not





2 comments:

HeathahLee said...

He sounds wonderful! We are truly blessed women, aren't we?

Octamom said...

This is so sweet! Made me think about my adored hubby and my thankfulness for him--

Love this!

Blessings!