Friday, December 19, 2008

Thrift Store Treasures

I have two favorite thrift stores that I like to visit...frequently. Always in search for that special treasure...at a great price. I thought I'd share with you a couple of items that I've found on past treasure hunts.

This first item I found for my mom. Once we moved, my mom decided to give it to me. Wasn't that nice of her? I love it! Its an old-fashioned (replica) washstand. Isn't it cute?


I don't quite know what it is about this cat...but I LOVE it! I think I paid close to $3 for it.


I love, love, love this platter. I paid $5 for it. Isn't it great?



I'm not familiar with this company. I couldn't find much online about it. So, if any of you have heard of this company, please share what you know about it with me. Thanks!



2 comments:

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I love a good thrifty buy, and WOW I love that Italian platter! Oh MY...it must be worth many times the 5 bucks that you paid. Regardless, you love it -- and that makes it way worth the price for sure!

Fly Girl said...

The Italian platter is beautiful! I haven't explored much in the past couple of years, but your wonderful finds may inspire me to get back out there!

Roban