Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tour

Welcome to my new home...

Here is the wreath on my front door. Yep...I made it all by myself.


Front porch. I know...it could use more decorations but this is all I have for now. We've recently moved and still have lots of boxes to unpack. We're just gonna keep the Christmas decorations simple this year.




I've added a few extra snowflakes to my garland as well as a strand of pearlescent beads.



As well as a cute little birdie...


Lovely little votive that Katelyn made for me.


Here's another one that Lauren made.


Another look at our tree. Sorry about those cords in the back. They're from the garland and I just can't find a way to hide them right now. Next year, I'll have to get a fatter tree.


A few of the ornaments on my tree.



This is an ornament I made of my grandparents. They've both past away. I love to see them everyday sitting on my tree like a couple of angels.


Well...I guess this completes our tour. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I promise to have lots more to look at next year. Now...don't you want to join in on the fun? Kimba's having a party, as well as Boomama and Julia.

Have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Oh I just LOVE your tall skinny tree! She's real, yes?? Fabulous! I love the ornament of your grandparents...so sweet. Isn't it great to have a tree that quite literally is made of memories?

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm glad you approve of the Yankees! :-) I wish I could rememember who makes the stadium ornament...when I put them away and dig out the box I'll let you know so maybe you can have your very own.

Merry Christmas!! Glad to "meet" you here in the blog world.

- Laura

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Love the magnolia leaves in your wreath and your fireplace mantel garland is gorgeous. Your decorations look lovely especially since your still unpacking!

Manuela

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Your garland on the mantel is beautiful, and I like how you decorated with pinecones. Everything looks so pretty!

Thanks for joining my blog party and inviting us into your home. Merry Christmas! -Julia :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to convey [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]oakley sunglasses[/url] my appreciation for your kind-

heartedness giving support to those people that must have guidance on this one area. Your real commitment

to getting the message all

around was wonderfully functional and have

in

every case made guys and women like me to realize their endeavors. discount oakley sunglasses , Your own informative

tips

and hints indicates a lot to me and

extremely more to [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] my [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] peers.

Warm regards; from everyone of us.